Reliance Jio has introduced a budget phone for its users at a very low price of Rs1500. Basically, the cost of the smartphone is Rs.0 but the customers have to deposit a fee of Rs.1500 as security fees which will be refunded after 3 years. The phone was released on 15th August 2017. This phone supports many inbuild applications and users enjoying this low budget smartphone. Recently, Jio has released it’s another version named as Jio Phone 2. They also announced that users will now be able to download Whatsapp on Jio Phone as well as Jio Phone 2. So, here we will guide you to Jio Phone Whatsapp Download free.
We have discussed the specifications and features of Jio Free Phone in our previous article. As we know that Jio Phone supports apps downloading so here we will be here for the solution – Jio Phone Whatsapp Download or How to download WhatsApp on Jio Phone. Many people are asking WhatsApp for Jio Phone available or not? And here we will give the steps to download WhatsApp on Jio Phone.
Jio Phone WhatsApp Download(Full Guide)
Jio introduced this phone to the users who are not able to afford smartphones. Now Jio released its another version of smartphone known as Jio Phone 2. In the recent conference, Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Jio confirms that users will be able to download many new applications including Youtube, WhatsApp, and Facebook too. Whatsapp is the best source of free chat/messages, video calls and audio calls. So, here we will discuss how to download WhatsApp APK for Jio Phone or Jio Phone WhatsApp Install.
Jio phone is designed for the users who can barely use smartphones. This phone is basically used for calling and somehow using internet for emergency purposes. This phone includes some inbuild applications including google app, Jio TV, Facebook and many more.
Jio Phone will Support WhatsApp or Not?
People keep asking us for Whatsapp on Jio Phone or how they can use WhatsApp in Jio Phone. However, the answer to this question is clear. Currently, WhatsApp is not supported in Jio Phone or you cannot access WhatsApp on this phone.
But in the future, people might be able to access this application because there are alot of people using Jio phone and many people are asking for this. There is a probability that Engineers might develop its small version which can be run on this phone.
How to Download WhatsApp(Working)
- Go to JioStore in your jio featured phone.
- You will see WhatsApp option.
- Click to download.
- Done. Downloading will start now.
Free Download WhatsApp for Jio Phone
- Open Google app to download WhatsApp for Jio Phone.
- Now users have to fill Jio number in the required field.
- Tap on “Click Here” button.
- You will see “Download” button on the screen.
- Click download to start installing Jio Phone WhatsApp download.
How to Download WhatsApp for Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2
In a recent Reliance AGM conference, the information about Jio phone and Jio Phone 2 is revealed that users will be able to access WhatsApp, Youtube, Google Maps and many other applications.
Here you will find the ways to download WhatsApp on Jio Phone or WhatsApp jio phone download free. So, let’s discuss the ways to jio phone WhatsApp install or jio phone app download.
- Go to KaiOS store in Jio Phone.
- Now search for Whatsapp in the search box.
- Click on the download button.
- When successfully downloaded, tap to open.
- Now, setup WhatsApp by adding your Jio number.
- Now, you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP on WhatsApp and you are ready to go.
- Enjoy WhatsApp.
Alternate Way to Download Whatsapp on Jio Phone
Here we will discuss the easiest way to run WhatsApp on Jio Phone. You can easily use WhatsApp with this method. Follow the steps to use WhatsApp on your Jio Phone.
- Open your phone web browser and search “Browser link”
- in this site, select browser chrome, Firefox or opera but do not select Internet browser.
- Now, in the browser, search the link ” http://web.whatsapp.com “
- When you open this link, QR code for WhatsApp will be displayed.
- You can use this QR code to run WhatsApp.
- The QR code will appear on your phone screen.
- To zoom in on your phone, press “1” and to zoom out press “2”.
- Now scan the code from the phone in which you are using WhatsApp.
- Done. Now you can easily use WhatsApp and its functions.
These are the steps to download Whatsapp on your Jio feature phone. As announced officially, Very soon you will be able to use many other application like youtube, facebook, google maps and many more. Jio Phone Whatsapp Download, Jio Phone WhatsApp app download, Jio phone whastapp downloading and WhatsApp jio phone download free is covered above. You can use above procedures to use whatsapp.
NOTE: The above procedure to download Whatsapp in your Jio phone are alternatives. Reliance confirmed that very soon they will be getting WhatsApp support. Till now, Reliance confirmed the support for Facebook, Youtube and Google Maps.