Reliance Jio is going to launch its new offer as Jio Welcome Offer 2 in which they are going to extend its welcome offer till March 2017 i.e., another 90 days. As Jio is providing free 4G high-speed internet, voice calls via Jio4GVoice app, video calling as well as free SMS for 3 months. In Jio welcome offer 2 you will get unlimited internet, calls and SMS for free till march 2017. According to the latest news, Reliance Jio will announce about Jio Welcome Offer 2 on 28 December.
Jio is going to extend its offer in which users will surely get more benefit from Jio. As users are enjoying free services from Reliance Jio already but Reliance want to more and more subscriptions before the end of 2016. They are also going to start Jio DTH services very soon in very cheap rates according to other DTH services.
Reason Behind Jio Welcome Offer 2?
Now everyone is thinking Why Jio is extending its welcome offer or Why Jio is giving free services for another 90 days. The reason is simple, According to TRAI(Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), a telecom company cannot provide any promotional offer for more than 90 days. That’s the reason they are going to launch its new offer.
Also Read: How to Boost Jio Speed After 4GB Usage
Another reason behind giving free services is that they want more and more subscriptions or customers in less time i.e., before 31st December. So, they are going to launch its welcome offer 2 in which there will be no cap on internet, calling and SMS. As per Jio welcome offer, users have a daily limit of 4GB data usage and 100 minutes of calling. But, as Welcome offer extends, you will get all unlimited till march 2017.
What is the Launch Date of Welcome Offer 2?
The launch date of welcome offer 2 is not decided officially yet but they are going to launch this offer soon. As they are going to launch many more services from Jio which includes:
- Reliance Jio Gigafiber: Jio Gigafiber is the fiber-based broadband service from Jio which give more than 1Gbps speed. Gigafiber is not launched officially now but it being tested in some of the states such as Pune and Maharashtra. This service will be launched 2017 officially. You can check Gigafiber plans, speed and offers.
- LYF Easy Smartphone: Reliance is also going to launch its new 4G smartphone in 2017. This phone is going to be the cheapest 4G smartphone in them market. The price of the smartphone is going to be Rs.1000 to Rs.1500. You can check here more about LYF Easy Smartphone.
How to Activate
Reliance Jio is offering free promotional offers so that users can get maximum benefits of them. Now, Reliance will announce its Jio welcome offer 2 very soon so that users can enjoy services and they can get more subscribers.
If you are already a Jio customer then you need not to do anything, your Jio welcome offer will automatically extend to Jio Welcome Offer 2 after 31st December. But if you are not a Jio customer, then you must switch to Jio if you have a 4G smartphone. Its free of cost and you can even Register Jio sim Online.
How To Get this Offer?
If you want to get this offer then first you must have to get a Jio sim from your nearest Reliance store for free. If you are already a Jio customer then this offer will automatically get activated.
- First, Get a new Jio sim from your nearest Reliance Store
- Wait till your sim get activated
- You will already get Jio offers as Free internet, call, and SMS.
- After 31st December, Jio Welcome Offer 2 will automatically activated in your number.