How to Link Aadhar card Online using OTP, Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Using OTP, Link Aadhar Card with One Time Password: Hello everyone, we hope you have checked our recent post on How to Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Number To Continue Services. As it is mandatory to link Aadhar card with not only Mobile Number but also with Bank accounts to continue services. As Government of India is adding extra security against frauds and fake sim card holders. After verifying with Aadhar card online, no one is able to use fake sim cards now. You might have seen all the network operators including Idea, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone sending regular SMS saying to link Aashar card with the mobile number. So, here we will share a new method to link Aadhar card online with mobile number using OTP.
According to Govt. of India, you have to link Aadhar card online or offline with your phone number before 6th February 2017. If you haven’t yet then you need not worry. Now you can also verify and link Aadhar Card online using One Time Password.
From 1st December 2017, you can link Aadhar card with Mobile number using OTP. It’s a good news for all network operators. Now users can link aadhar card from home within 5 minutes. In this article, we will discuss all the details to verify Aadhar card online with OTP.
Why Link Aadhar Card with Mobile?
You might have a question in your mind. Why link Aadhar card with mobile? Instead if fake mobile number, there are some other benefits of adding Aadhar with Mobile number.
- GST Registration
- eVerification of ITR
- Link with PAN
- Online Aadhar Update
For Vodafone Users: How to Link Aadhar Card With Vodafone Mobile Number
Things Required to Link Aadhar Card Online with Mobile Number using OTP
- Aadhar Card Number
- Active SIM card to receive OTP.
- UID Number (Provided by network operators from 1st December)
Easiest Method To Link Aadhar Card Online Using OTP
If you have already linked your Aadhar card by retailer shop then it is good. And if you haven’t, then you need not to worry now. As you can also verify it from your home now.
From 1st December 2017, you will be able to generate OTP using UID number & verify Aadhar card easily. Let’s discuss the steps to generate OTP to Link Aadhar card online.
1) From 1st December, you will be provided UID Recipient Number by your network operator(You have to send SMS on this UID number).
2) Now send your Aadhar Card number from your mobile number.
3) Now, your network operator will verify your number.
4) After verifying, network operator will send OTP request to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
5) Now, UIDAI will send OTP request to your mobile number.
6) After this, the user has to send this OTP to the registered mobile number.
7) DONE!! Your Aadhar Card is linked with the mobile number.
So, this is the complete procedure to link Aadhar card online with mobile number using OTP request. Now, you can easily link aadhar card from home or anywhere. You need not to go to operator store or retailer shop. Now, within 5 minutes you can verify it with yourself from the above-given steps.