Link Aadhar card to Vodafone, Aadhar Link to Vodafone, Vodafone Aadhar link Online: As we all know that Linking Aadhar card with the mobile number is compulsory nowadays so today we are going to guide you through the whole process of linking Aadhar card to Vodafone mobile number in few minutes. Not only the mobile number, it is also mandatory to link Aadhar card with bank account also. To reduce spamming and fake numbers, the government of India has taken this step. Here we give you full details by which you can easily link Aadhar card with Vodafone mobile number.
Note: The Department of Telecommunication has ordered all Indian Citizens to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number & verify it.
Documents Required to Link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Active Vodafone Sim Card
- Bio-Metric Machine with vendor
- Mobile Number for OTP (One Time Password)
Steps to Link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number
- Visit your nearest Vodafone Store or Vodafone Recharge Vendor.
- Tell them to link Aadhar card with Mobile Number.
- Vodafone executive will Enter your 10-digit Vodafone Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Aadhar Card Verification Machine.
- You will receive an OTP on your number. Give that to Vodafone executive.
- Now Executive will ask you for Fingerprint verification.
- After verifying with Fingerprint, Enter your Father/Husband name.
- Now you will receive an SMS on your number.
- Reply that SMS with “YES”.
- Verification complete. Now your Aadhar card is linked to your Vodafone mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What If I Don’t Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Mobile Number?
It is compulsory to link Aadhar Card with the mobile number before the deadline date. If you don’t do Aadhar card verification, then your mobile services will be stopped automatically.
What is the Deadline or Last Date to Link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Number?
The last date to link Aadhar card with Vodafone number is 6th February 2018.
Can I Verify Vodafone Number with Aadhar Card Online?
Yes, it is possible but only for retailers or agents.
Do I have to pay for linking Aadhar Card?
No, you do not have to pay a single buck for verifying Aadhar card. If any retailer asks you money for verifying then simply complain to customer care.